Yeah it will be okay
Do nothing today
Give yourself a break
Let your imagination run away
It IS a Sunday and I braved the wind and cold to walk to dance class. I was just so glad the three of us were present and up to it. I have always believed Sundays to be sacred. I don't know if that came from my cultural background of being born into a Catholic country. It's not a secret to people who know me that I don't really practice my uh...religion. Anyhow, by sacred, I mean a time to refresh, regenerate and to reflect.
We need at least two more people to sign up for the class to push through and I am really crossing my fingers because I really consider this dance class as one of the many ways to release tension and to do something for my soul.
Meanwhile, I will let my imagination run away...
hi yen! i wanna try lyrical dance, too. maybe, you can teach me a routine when you get back. haha. :)
ReplyDeleteNo. You teach me!
DeleteSo proud of you! This song is pretty interesting too. You girls should teach me how to dance! (It's not in my roster of talents) Heehee.
ReplyDeleteThanks C! It's definitely not my talent but makes me happy.
Deletehmm. if worse comes to worse i'll ask kikay to enroll with me...
ReplyDeleteNo worries. Kay can teach us at home!
Delete