Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Breaking Blogger's Block
Yey! I can finally write something after ages of thinking about the next entry. Thanks Chi and C! I was inspired to blog because of these two so it is only right that I take this award with gratefulness. So here are the 7 random things about me that no one really needs to know. Haha!
1. I just discovered that I can imitate other people's handwriting. Not all the time though!
2. I have naturally curly hair. There was a time when I was called Curly Tops.
3. I have a pair of zebra printed pajamas only that the prints aren't in black and white but pink and grey! This is something I wouldn't ever buy for myself. I got it from my Christmas kringle last year and I actually love it!
4. I'm not really much of a blogger, yet? I am however an avid blog reader and browser. Teehee.
5. This week, I have been preoccupied about how to earn money. More importantly, how I can make money work for me!
6. I once owed the library $18 in overdue fines. Oh shiz.
7. I've been writing on personal journals/diaries ever since I was 9. Thanks to my cousin who gave me my first diary!
This award has its rules. If you receive it, you have to:
-thank who sent you the award and add a link to her/his blog
-write 7 random things about you
-give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and tell them
Okay so this is actually a chain blog award. The cyber version of those that I used to receive when I was in elementary but nothing bad will happen to you if you don't do it! Haha! Just have fun! This is pretty hard because I'm still shy even online but here are my 15 favorite blogs:
1. The Occasional Musings
2. Snippets of Everyday Smiles
3. Fierce as the Vikings
5. Happiness is a Warm Gun
6. Out of Neverland
7. Wordfencer
8. The Wannabe 70s Kid
9. Worldscolorfulspecks
10. Hello Rio
11. No Spam, No Virus, No Kidding
12. The Happy Turtle
13. Food Huntress
14. The Wolf
15. This is Love Forever
Spread the love. ;p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment