Tag Questions are great blog and time fillers! Haha. Thanks C! I'm not a fan of chain letters and emails but these kinds are more like good exercise and writing prompts. I mean who knows what writing/blogging material you will get from your answers! Besides, I'm nursing my sick and hormonal self. Okay let's get started...
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
1. I once played a little boy's part in a school musical. Yah. (My boyfriend doesn't even know this)
2. Adele is a great artist but if I hear her Someone Like You again, I might just strangle someone! Pwede stop na? It not only gets played everyday, it gets played several times a day! Oh the perils of working in a place where you don't have reign over the radio channel.
3. Maybe if I wasn't so insecure back then, I would have taken English as my undergraduate degree program. Tsk.
4. Which brings me to number four, I love reading Philippine Literature in English. We have so many talented and insightful writers!
5. I am listening to Tokyo Drift while writing this entry. Haha. And nodding my head. Heheheheh!
6. I was one of those board shorts wearing girls on C's No. 6. (she was the one who linked me on this Eleven Eleven thing)
7. I love wasabi flavoured peas. Thank you to two of my bonggang bonggang customers who brought me some yesterday.
8. Not exactly where I want to be career-wise but I'm trying. Huwaaatchout!
9. My hormones and feelings go haywire once a month. Well, it's an accepted thing with girls but I swear they're worse now than they were before. So I have random sobbing sprees atleast once a month sob/sneeze/sob/sneeze....
10. I left my heart in Cebu City.
11. But I think I took someonelse's heart here with me. =)
----
Answered Questions from Czarinna:
1. What is something that YOU CANNOT eat? my pride. harhar.
2. If someone could buy you a toy right now, what would that be? Watergun!!!
3. If you were tasked to cook for me, what would you whip up and why?
Kangkong topped with pineapple bits and bagoong on the side. Haha! Nag practice na ko.
4. What's your biggest fashion faux pas?
Too many but what comes to mind are my thick bushy college brows. heehee.
5. Do you name your gadgets? If so, what are/is your gadget/s name/s?
Not really but I named my first and only laptop, Nemo.
6. Do you consider yourself a stalker?
I know what you did last summer. Haha!
7. What's your favorite movie of all time?
My Girl
8. Do you collect anything? If so, what would that/those be?
Journals and memories.
9. What's your dream summer getaway?
Backpacking across Asia with dot dot dot.
10. If you could switch lives with someone for a day, whose life would that be?
Megan McCormick
11. Why do you think I tagged you?
Because you love me! Heehee!
11 Questions:
1. Where do you want to go on vacation?
2. What are you most passionate about?
3. Name one of your favorite books.
4. What food are you craving right now?
5. What's your favorite quote?
6. Who's your celebrity crush for the moment?
7. What's the first song that entered your mind after reading this question?
8. Did you chew Tarzan bubble gum in kindergarten?
9. What was your favorite recess snack back in gradeschool?
10. What would you regret not having tried?
11. If money and time were not in your vocabulary, what would you be doing?
Okay Hun and Pritsininni, it's your turn. ;p
wow..this is gonna be my first blog interview! :D
ReplyDelete