This morning I felt hopeless and exhausted. I’ve spent months, years actually if I count from the day I entered my first job, thinking of what I want to do as my lifework. I would come up with all these exciting ideas and research the steps to get there. Then today I just felt that I’ve already done everything. On my bus ride, I read the papers to keep my mind off my dreams. I think it’s time to surrender them to the Universe or to God or the Greater Powers out there. It sounds fatalistic but there is wisdom in these two words:
LET GO.
Now, I’m just browsing tumblr and “heart-ing” my friends’ posts! So many inspiration all around and I want to take them all in without pressuring myself to do something NOW. I’m letting nature take its course.
OR, I could take it from Grandmother Willow's song!
 |
| image from fanpop.com | | | |
|
|
Que que na-to-ra
You will understand
Listen with your heart
You will understand
Let it break upon you
Like a wave upon the sand
Listen with your heart
You will understand
No comments:
Post a Comment